14.08.2007 19 °C
Well we are exactly 67 Days and a bunch of hours (too lazy to work that much out) until we fly out of Sydney International destined for Osaka!! With airfares book, accommodation reserved things are going pretty smooth and now we start looking at a must-do! things to achieve during our time in the land of the rising sun. Here's a small list so far!
- Chill in a hotspring (onsen) in Nagano with the snow monkeys!
- See the ninja museum and shows in Iga Ueno
- Get a rundown on some edo period samurai history.
- Visit the peace park in Hiroshima
- Check out the wooden gate in mayajama and chill with the deer on the island.
- Do some shopping in Ginza, Shibuya & Akihabara
- Have a coffee at the starbucks overwatching Shibuya crossing (as you can see on the background)
- Walk the street markets of Osaka & Akasusa.
- A day of eating the best japan has to offer in Osaka (right before we fly home ^_^)
- Ride the metro train and visit Shinjuku station during peak time.
- Visit the imperial palace and its surrounding gardens
- Check out the Harajuku girls and some cosplay.
- Visit Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea
- Spend a night in the Gold-Gai bar district (Shinjuku) and Kabukicho's karoake bars
- Visit Mt Fuji.. jeah!
- Bail Josh out of a Japanese jail.
- Visit Japans largest castle in Himeji
- Scope out of the shrines and temples Kyoto has on offer
and this will only continue to grow the closer we get to October 21!